Help girls like Rebecca follow their dreams by joining us for Walk the World Week!
Walk the World Week!
Join us for Walk the World Week from April 22nd to April 26th! Here is how it works:
- Sign up to walk using this form! We'll create an online fundraising page for you and make sure you are on our list to receive updates about Walk the World Week.
- Download our Walk the World app to make sure you get all updates to straight to your smartphone. (More info coming soon.)
- Attend our kickoff on Sunday, April 21st in the Battelle Atrium to pick up your pedometer, meet your fellow participants, and learn about how to fundraise effectively!
- Get walking! Take 10,000 steps a day for 5 days from April 22nd to April 26th. Be sure to tweet and post on Facebook about your success, and tell all your friends about how you are getting fit for girls' education!
- Fundraise, fundraise, fundraise! Use your online fundraising page to accept donations from friends and family. Our goal is to have each participant raise $25 for girls' education.
So what's in it for you?
- You are entered to win many incentives, like gift cards from local companies and other great prizes!
- You receive a She's the First pedometer to monitor your progress and get healthy.
- Best of all, you become a part of a movement that is empowering women and girls all around the world to reach their goals.
To customize your fundraising page, watch this tutorial video!: